Name and contact details of the data controller (“Owner”): Dem Consulting srl, Via Madonna del Monte 30 Salerno
By using the Site and providing personal information to the Data Controller, the user browsing the Site (“User”) acknowledges having read this Information and, to the extent that consent is necessary and valid in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, consents to the collection, use and disclosure of such personal information by the Data Controller and third parties in accordance with this Notice.
In this Notice, the User’s information is sometimes referred to as “personal data” or “personal information”. In addition, management, collection, protection or storage is sometimes referred to as the “processing” of such personal information.
Third party links
Collection of personal information
When using the Site, information about the User and their use of the Site may be collected, including through cookies and analysis tools. Personal identifiable information about the User, such as name, job, company name, address, email address, telephone number and fax number, may be collected directly from the User or by combining the information collected through the Site with information collected and stored through other means (such as customer relationship management systems or access identification and management systems, including IP addresses) or received from social media or other third party sites.
Below are some examples of how it is possible to provide personal information to the Data Controller:
- searching and consulting content;
- subscribing or ordering newsletters and / or publications;
- participating in the initiatives “subscribe to our mailing list”; participating in information boards, discussion forums or messages;
- filling out quick surveys, quizzes or benchmarkingsurveys;
- registering for events and conferences;
- by sending curriculum vitae or information on your career;
- by contacting the Data Controller for further information;
- visiting the Site while connected to a social media platform; and / or
- providing the Owner with business cards or other contact information.
The Owner does not intend to collect sensitive information through the Site unless it is legally obliged to do so. Examples of sensitive information include race or ethnicity; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; genetic data; biometric data; sexual life or sexual orientation; and criminal record. The Owner invites the User not to provide sensitive information of this type when using the Site. If for any reason the User chooses to provide the Owner with sensitive information through the Site, the act of doing so constitutes explicit consent, where consent is necessary and valid under the law, allowing the Data Controller to collect and use such information in the ways described in this Notice.
Furthermore, the Owner does not actively seek demographic information from visitors to the Site. However, you can choose to provide such information (including, for example, when you become a registered user, visit the Site from a social media site, send a resume or respond to an online job offer). If you choose to provide demographic information, the act of doing so constitutes explicit consent, where consent is necessary and valid under the law, allowing the Data Controller to collect and use such information in the ways described in this Notice.
It is the Data Controller’s practice to collect only the minimum information necessary to complete the request made by the User on the Site. If the Site requests non-mandatory personal information about the User, the User will be informed of this at the time of collection. If the User believes that the Site has collected excessive information, please contact the Owner to report any doubts.
Some pages of the Site may allow the User to send emails to the Owner. Messages sent through the Site contain username and email address, as well as any additional information you wish to include in the message.
Use of personal information
By providing personal information through the Site, it may be used for any purpose described in this Notice or as stated at the time of collection (or of course from the context of the collection), including:
- administer and manage the Site, including confirmation and authentication of the User’s identity and prevention of unauthorized access to restricted areas of the Site, premium content or other services reserved for registered users;
- customize and enrich the browser experience by showing content that has a greater chance of being relevant and of interest to the User;
- sort and analyze User data (how to determine how many users of the same organization have subscribed or use the Site);
- determine the company, organization, institution or agency you work for or are otherwise associated with;
- develop activities and services;
- conduct comparative and data analyzes including, for example, the use of the Site and demographic analyzes of users;
- conduct quality and risk management reviews;
- understand how people use the features and functions of the Site in order to improve the User experience;
- any other purpose for which the User has provided the information to the Owner.
Personal Information Security
The Owner has implemented generally accepted technology and operational security standards in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized persons have access to personally identifiable information collected through the Site; such persons have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although the Data Controller adopts adequate security measures once the User’s personal data has been received, the transmission of data via the Internet (including via e-mail) is never completely secure. The Data Controller undertakes to protect personal data, but cannot guarantee the absolute security of the data transmitted or received.
Transfer of personal data
Users’ personal information may be transferred and stored outside the country in which they are located. This includes countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and countries that do not have laws that provide specific protection for personal information. When the Controller collects personal information within the EEA, the transfer outside the EEA will only be:
- to a recipient located in a country that provides an adequate level of protection for personal information; and / or
- under an agreement that meets EU requirements for the transfer of personal data to controllers or data processors outside the EEA, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Third Party Providers
The Data Controller may transfer or disclose the personal data it collects to its subsidiaries and affiliates, to its and their third party contractors, subcontractors and / or their subsidiaries and affiliates. When transferring personal data, the Data Controller does so for the purposes for which the information was sent, for the purposes listed above, for the administration and maintenance of the Site and associated systems and / or other internal systems or for administrative purposes. . Furthermore, the Data Controller may transfer personal data to third-party service providers for identity management, hosting and management of the Site, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services.
Third party suppliers may use their own third party subcontractors who have access to personal data (sub-processors). It is the Data Controller’s practice to use only third-party suppliers who are required to maintain appropriate levels of security and confidentiality, to process personal information only according to the Data Controller’s instructions and to transfer the same obligations to their sub-processors.
The Data Controller may also disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- when explicitly requested by the User;
- when requested to deliver publications or reference materials as requested by the User;
- when required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by third parties;
- for regulatory compliance purposes; and / or
- as otherwise indicated in this Notice.
The Data Controller may also disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies and other governmental bodies and to professional bodies and other third parties, as required by and / or in accordance with applicable laws or regulations. This includes disclosures outside the country in which the User is located. The Data Controller may also examine and use personal information to determine if disclosure is required or permitted.
Possession of personal information
The Data Controller will keep personal information on its systems only as long as it is needed, according to the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
The Owner retains contact information (such as information on the mailing list) until a user unsubscribes or requests the deletion of such information. If the User chooses to unsubscribe from a mailing list, the Owner may keep some limited information in order to satisfy the unsubscribe request. The Data Controller deletes the curricula when they are no longer taken into consideration.
Access to data
The Owner undertakes to provide reasonable and practical access that allows visitors to the Site to identify and correct any inaccuracies in the information it collects about them.
When storing personally identifiable information about the User, the Owner is responsible for keeping an accurate record of the aforementioned information. The Owner assumes no responsibility for verifying the constant accuracy of the User’s personal information. As a registered user, you can update your personal information; to do this, you need to log in using your account credentials and update your information.
If you have any questions about the accuracy of identification of the information previously sent to the Data Controller or if you wish to remove outdated information, please contact the Data Controller. When requested, and provided that it is practical and commercially feasible to satisfy the request and that there is no legal or regulatory need for the Controller to retain the information, the Controller will delete the identifying information from current operating systems.
Rights relating to your information
You have certain rights under the law in relation to your personal information that you provide. In particular, it has the right to (where applicable):
- request a copy of the personal information held by the Data Controller;
- ask to update the personal information held by the Data Controller or to correct such personal information that it deems to be incorrect or incomplete;
- request that the Data Controller delete the personal information it holds, or limit the way it uses such personal information;
- oppose the processing of their personal data; and / or
- withdraw consent to the processing of the User’s personal data (to the extent that such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permitted basis for processing).
If you wish to exercise these rights or understand if these rights are applicable to the User, please contact the Data Controller by sending an e-mail or one of the means indicated at the end of this Notice. The Data Controller may charge a request for access to the User’s information, if permitted by the applicable laws.
The Owner understands the importance of protecting the privacy of minors, especially in an online environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at minors, and the terms and conditions of use require all users to be of legal age in their country. The Owner complies with marketing laws and never knowingly collects or retains personal information about people under the age of 18.
This Information must be considered governed by Italian law (including the GDPR EU 2016/679) and must be interpreted in accordance with this law.
All the information and contents of the Site (such as, by way of example and not limited to, the texts, graphics, files, tables, images and data present within the pages), including the software programs available in the and through it, they are protected under the legislation in force on intellectual and / or industrial property. The User is expressly prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, marketing or licensing any type of content available on or through the site for commercial or public purposes.
The Owner will not be responsible for any damage, including those caused by the spread of viruses, to the User’s computer equipment.